Lab: Combined list of users - Individual homework working in group of 2 or 3
- Form a group of 2 or 3.
- You should reuse members from your project group.
Use CURL to implement the following:
- For each company web site, create a php web app/link that shows a list of users from your own company.
- Assume we have a group of 3 (Company A, Company B and Company C). Thus, we have
- list_of_users_A that is stored in a database A in Company A host system
- list_of_users_B that is stored in a database B in Company B host system
- list_of_users_C that is stored in a database C in Company C host system
- Each company web site needs to create a web link that shows list_of_users from all companies. You can access your local list_of_user via normal php database call, but you need to access remote company's database via CURL calls.
- Send the company website link AND the php code to firstname.lastname@example.org for grading by end of Wed.