Lab: Setup JQuery Mobile Environment
- Individual homework
- You cannot start this lab until you finish your web hosting setup homework
- Your jquery mobile setup must be on your web server host
Follow the steps below to setup your JQuery Mobile environment in your web server.
- Go to http://jquerymobile.com/download/
- Download the zip file that allows you to host files yourself
- Unzip the JQuery Mobile zip file and upload the files to your web server
- You might have to setup ftp on your hosting site.
- After the installation to your web site
- Modify the following code and make sure it is working to complete this installation and setup exercise.
- Here is a copy that does NOT have JQuery Mobile enabled - jquery_notworking.html
- Here is a copy that has JQuery Mobile enabled remotely - jquery_remote.html
- Here is a copy that has JQuery Mobile enabled locally - jquery_local.html
- You need to modify jquery_modifyme.html to point to your own web host
- Upload your jquery_modifyme.html to your web host and email me the link for credit.