Requirement Analysis for Project Part I
The project deliverables for part I (requirement analysis) are as follows:
- General description - With DETAIL description of what the project is going
to do, characteristics, definitions and acronyms, intended users, references,
and DETAIL overview. You HAVE to have at least 100% more detail than what
I have as project description. RUN A COMPLETE REQUIREMENT ANALYSIS with your
- Functional description - DETAIL description of what functions the project
is going to provide. You must include ALL the functions described in my project
description PLUS all the EXTRA function your team wanted to implement. Only
doing the basic will not get your team a good or even a high average grade.
List this section, FUNCTION by FUNCTION.
- Use Cases (in UML or other format) for all the functions supported above.
- Output description - All output description (Screen shoots, report format,
cache format, etc)
- Distribution of works among the team members
- Sizing and schedule (using MS Project) if possible