Software Security Technologies - Security Feature Programming
This is a team homework. Please form a team of no more than 3 persons. Your
team, the accredited security experts, is hired to implement a secure file transfer
mechanism for Company X. People in Company X love to perform file transfer using
C/C++, Java and Perl.
The following is a list of requirements for the file transfer mechanism:
- All communication must use SSL.
- The mechanism must be implemented in C/C++, Java and Perl. Thus, you can
use your Perl implementation to transfer a file using SSL to your Java implementation
or your C implementation and versus visa.
- Decide as a team on what protocol to use.
- Decide as a team on whether to use a client / server model or some other
- (The SST book (Chapter 5 to 9) has a lot of materials you will need).
Please make sure you have a CD + hardcopy in an envelope when you submit your