- Form a group of four members
- Use text format in email for your answer
- Email email@example.com your answer by 11pm tonight
- Only one email is needed. Please list out your member names in the email
- An application supporting the operation of a technical library
- The operations include searching for and the lending of technical library materials, including books, videos, and technical journals. Users will enter their company ids in order to use the system, and they will enter material ID# when checking out and returning items.
- Each borrower can be lent up to five items. Each type of library item can be lent for a different period of time (book 4 weeks, journals 2 weeks, video 1 week). If returned after their due date, the library user's organization will be charged a fine, based on the type of item (books $1/day, journals $3/day, videos $5/day)
- Materials will be lent to employees with no overdue lendables, fewer than five articles out, and total fines less then $100
As a group, use CRC as the method to play a CRC session to design the application supporting the operation of a technical library. Email the answers (CRC cards + the interaction between them). Please make sure you review the CRC model before you submit the answer.