Use the form below to search for documents in this web containing specific words or combinations of words. The text search engine will display a weighted list of matching documents, with better matches shown first. Each list item is a link to a matching document; if the document has a title it will be shown, otherwise only the document's file name is displayed. A brief explanation of the query language is available, along with examples.
The text search engine allows queries to be formed from arbitrary Boolean expressions containing the keywords AND, OR, and NOT, and grouped with parentheses. For example:
- information retrieval
- finds documents containing 'information' or 'retrieval'
- information or retrieval
- same as above
- information and retrieval
- finds documents containing both 'information' and 'retrieval'
- information not retrieval
- finds documents containing 'information' but not 'retrieval'
- (information not retrieval) and WAIS
- finds documents containing 'WAIS', plus 'information' but not 'retrieval'
- finds documents containing words starting with 'web'
Home | Education | Internet
Training | Feature Articles | Industry News |
U of Minnesota Classes | SJSU CS Classes | SJSU Engr Classes | OpenLoop.Games | Webmaster Corner
Classification (Ads) | Web Search | Search OpenLoop | SignOur Guestbook | Site Map
Copyright 1996-2001 OpenLoop Computing. All rights reserved.